The MER is designed to attach directly to the aircraft seat tracks, allowing for quick installation and removal. The rack is manufactured from high strength aluminum alloy plates to optimize weight and meet or exceed FAA required emergency landing loading. Standard Line-Replaceable Unit (LRU) hole patterns are pre-drilled on both the front and back panels to accommodate all equipment sizes and shapes. Standard rack sizes range from 6U all the way up to 28U. The stackable design allows for the grouping of sensor specific equipment into separate racks which may quickly be installed and removed based on mission sensor configurations. Rack are assembled or disassembled in less than 15 minutes, allowing for easy storage and shipping. The equipment racks can be shipped fully assembled and populated with equipment in standard pelican cases. With keyboard and monitor customization available, the racks are easily be converted into a hybrid equipment rack/operator workstation.
- FAA 8110-3 Certification Available
- Lightweight & Cost Effective Design
- Rack Height, Width, and Depth Customizable
- Vibration/Shock Isolation Available
- Fully Enclosable
- Capable of housing up to 500 lbs of Equipment*
* Maximum rack equipment weight dependent upon aircraft and equipment CG.
REQUEST A QUOTE